Visiting Didi's Playhaus
As a private club, all attendees at Didi's Playhaus must be a member of the Theatre Outré Society. With the purchase of this ticket, you will be granted a one night membership valid for entry to the Didi's Playhuas venue, operated by the Theatre Outré Society, valid once you sign in at the door. By becoming a member, you agree that you have passed the Wellness Screener and agree to follow both the Code of Conduct and all posted safety guidelines
Before entering the premises, all attendees must successfully answer “No” to the following questions:
1. Are you currently experiencing any of the following:
• Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling for breath, speaking in single words)
• Having a very hard time waking up
• Feeling confused
• Lost consciousness
• Shortness of breath at rest
• Inability to lay down because of difficulty breathing
• Painful Swallowing
• Diarrhea or unexplained loss of appetite
• Loss of taste or smell
2. In the Past 10 Days, have you experienced any of the following:
• New Onset of cough or worsening of chronic cough
• New or worsening shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
3. In the Past 14 Days, did you have close contact with someone who is confirmed or being investigate as having COVID-19?
4. Have you had close contact (face-to-face contact within 2 meters/6 feet) with someone who is ill with a cough and/or fever?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, please do not enter the facility beyond this point and follow all recommended health restrictions.
If you purchased a ticket online, please contact us once you are home for a refund, or to transfer your purchase to another night.
We look forward to seeing you next time!
COVID–19 Audience & Attendee Guidelines
The following guidelines have been put in place for the safety of our audiences, performers, volunteers and all users of the Didi’s Playhaus venue. In order to help us keep us all safe we have the following expectations of all individuals that we welcome through our doors.
Masking is currently required by all staff, volunteers and audience members. Performers will be masked unless they are double vaccinated and on stage.
Sanitizer & Masks
Disposable masks are available at the front desk
Hand sanitizer is available at the both the front desk and the bar
Food & Drink
No outside food or drink is permitted within venues
Cleaning & Disinfecting
If renting the space, cleaning and disinfecting must be done at the end of the evening by the rental group. Checklists and supplies are provided.
For individuals who feel more safe viewing performances online, streaming tickets will be available for select performances. Please message us or purchase pay-what-you-can tickets in advance at www.theatreoutre.ca for a link to streaming performances.